todo mundo já passou por isso

Minha foto
Antes de ler qualquer coisa no meu blog, tira a PO** da mão do mouse, tah amoor? Se divirta, leia o qe quiser, acesse os outros blogs, só nao vem enxer o saco com comentários pq EU NAO VOU RESPONDER!! Obrigada ^-^

quinta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2009

Everything for you

Hey darling, Darling
Nobody’s care about you Darling
She was a little Pink baby
The rich side of the world
But no one care about her darling
So Darling, I will find you now

They never look for you inside My room
'cuz they
really, really, really, really
doesn’t care about!

Nobody never saw any of your games
Everybody preferes stay with Jane
Your Just nothing to their eyes
So sorry darling
You get lost in this wild world
So Darling stop to ask
And let the things explode a little

I Will help you, if you need my help
But i’m sure you’re a big girl
You survive 'till now
And a couple of teenagers won’t make you say
I’m done

Darling, darling

No, Never look for you inside my room
'cuz they
really, really, really, really
doesn’t care about you

Heather’s a cheer capitan
Lizzie is the leader of the class
mayb she on't now
but I loe her
Joanne is a great movie star
But your no one of them

I’m here with you know
And Just ask
'cuz I can shot a head
'cuz, Darling
You’re not anyone of them
And if you need I can help you with that

Because, they never, never, ever look for you
you're inside My room
'cuz you don't care
if they
really, really, really, really
doesn’t care about you

Darling!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário